Search This Blog

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Colour Combo!

This week on Cute Card Thursday we have a colour combo for you...
We want to see your cards/projects that feature these colours. There can be splashes of other colours, but we want these colours to be the main feature of your card. You can either you loads of all three colours or just a hint of some.

For my card I have you an image from our sponsor this week Stitchy Bear Stamps, she is called "Flip Flop" and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Bikini - B000/B00/B02/B05
Flip Flops - R02
The papers are all DCWV "Tahiti Beach". I have embellished with some Anita's ribbon, a selection of pins, some pearl bling a couple of butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart punch and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

I have also entered this card into this weeks challenge over on Papertake Weekly as their theme is Fun/Fun/Fun...a summer theme, ie Beach/Swimmins/BBQ/Gardening etc...so I think this definately fits.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Love this Caz...probably because it looks just like me in a bikini...no, really... ;D

Fab card hun!
Hugs x

stitchy said...

Caz, wow how adorable..love the color choice, that orange is perfect, she looks like she has an awesome tan lol..those backing papers are awesome too, what a delightful card, thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me...it has been such an honor...

stitchy xoxox

marsha said...

Fabulous! I just love the rich colors and the butterfly on her sandal is just too cute!
Hugs, Marsha