Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Sketch by Bev


This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog there is a fab sketch by Bev. For my card I have used "On the Garden Wall" available HERE. Which has been coloured with Copics using the following colours (available HERE from Tracy @ DTDF)...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - (Girl) E47/E49 (Boy) E31/E33/E35
Clothing - (Girl) BG10/BG11/BG13/R20/R21/R22 (Boy) R29
Wall - E30/E31
The papers are all My Minds Eye "Be Loved" and the kraft cardstock is by Stampin' Up. I have embellished with some lace from my stash, blossoms available HERE from Creative Treasures, some pearl bling and one of my own ticket sentiments.

Thought I would also add another little sneaky peek of another of the stamps being released on June 1st....I will be showing previews during May...so keep your eyes peeled...
I am also entering this card into the challenge over on Papertake Weekly as their theme this week is Shiny, Sparkly & Special...and I have used plenty of glitter over the flowers...and of course the pearl bling.

4 comments:

Willy's creations said...

Looks lovely!

Hugs,Willy

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful card, fabulous colouring and colours. Hugs Marja

Beth said...

I love this card! The papers, image and embellishments you've put together are all gorgeous!

Love Beth xx

Sian said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous.