Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Magnolia - Jane's Sketch!

Here is a card I made for the challenge this week on the Just Magnolia blog, which happens to be a lovely sketch by Jane. I have coloured Tilda with Copics (available HERE from DTDF) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R20/R21/R22/YG11/YG13
The papers are all Wild Rose Studio from the dotted pad, and I have layered with some Bazzill and DCWV cardstock. I have embellished with some ribbon from my stash, a flower from Tracy @ Creative Treasures, some aurora borealis bling and a couple of Fancy Pants decorative pins.

Be sure to check out the Just Magnolia DT cards...they are stunning as always!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love the bright colours.

Shelley said...

Lovely bright summery colours. Great card and gorgeous image. hugs Shelley

please stop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Dena said...

What fantastic colors! Love the polka dots!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

caz
this is a fab card... i love the colours of the papers and i love the image you have used... love the sketch....
kaz_za