Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...


Well it's that time of week again...time for a Friday Freebie over on SJ's Little Musings. And this week is the turn of "Eleanor". If you pop over to SJ's Little Musings you will find out all about Eleanor. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R20
Bed - R21/G12/E55/E57
Bear - R46/E30/E31
The papers are all Basic Grey "Porcelain", I used the more plain pieces in the range to matt and layer the patterned papers. I have embellished with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a couple of Heidi Grace decorative pins, a ticket sentiment that I made on the PC, and some pearl bling from my stash.

I have coloured Eleanor to look just like my daughter Georgia, the bear even looks like her beloved (and now a little mangy) Newton's Law Bear.

I have also used the sketch over on Sketch Saturday, this is the second time I have used it this week, but I made the card for someone who ordered a 16th boy card....and forgot to take a photo...LOL

Be sure to pop back tomorrow, as I have an announcement...

2 comments:

JAN said...

wow Caz what a wonderful card i love the flower arrangement and the ticket is fab Hugs Janet x

Lesley said...

Hi Caz just had a look at your blog and your cards are gorgeous - best wishes Lesley x