Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lili of the Valley - Sketch by Bev

This week over on the Lili of the Valley challenge blog we have a gorgeous sketch provided by the lovely Bev. When I saw the sketch I thought it would make a great tent card.....so I made one.
I have used one of the new Lili of the Valley bears that are due for release on 21st April (not much longer to wait now...if Ally), and he has been coloured with Copics. The papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety" (I mean he does look like he is slacking off from some gardening chores doesn't he...notice how I am saying he is definately male...LOL) and I have layered them with some Bazzill bling cardstock. The aperture was created using my trusty Nestabilities, and I have embellished with some ribbon from my stash, and some flowers and pins from Creative Treasures. The sentiment I have created myself in word....get me. I really love the Tim Holtz "Adage" tickets but wanted other sentiments...and the Autumn Leaves ones are more "scrappy" in style....so I made these...with changeable sentiments...

Here is another picture from a slight angle.
Be sure to come over to the Lili of the Valley challenge blog and join us.

5 comments:

Rach said...

awwww, Caz this is so sweet, i am kicking myself that i never picked up some of these new release images at Ally pally..xx

Dotty Jo said...

What fun, I love your tent card Caz... and I love that you didn't have to punch a whole in a little head to be able to suspend this one!!! Cute, Jo x

Squirrel x said...

Oh Caz, how adorable! Really loving this and can't wait for next week when these are released. Got to ask, are you known as "Stampin' Caz" or have I got you muddled with another Caz? Whatever, loving your work. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh love this card too! Fab colours and such an adorable image, can't wait for next Wednesday!
Kelly.x

corina said...

another wonderful one!