Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Dimensions!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog our theme is "Dimensions". We want to see your dimensional cards and projects. I have also used the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday.

For my card I have used a Magnolia stamps called "Happy Tilda" and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - E77/BG10/BG11/BG13
The papers are a mixture of Prima Marketing "Shabby Chic" and "Strawberry Kisses" available HERE from Dies to Die For (and don't forget you can also get Copics from them too). I have raised each layer up on 3D foam....so it is quite dimensional. I have embellished with some lace and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a crown charm, some heart pins, and a Maya Road pearl pin. The sentiments are a mixture of Inkadinkado quote stamp and Craftwork Cards diecut.

Here is another picture from an angle so that you can see the layers more clearly...
This week we have a new regular monthly sponsor, and a fab prize so be sure to pop on over and see what the rest of the DT have come up with....there are some stunning creations!

7 comments:

Leann said...

Love it Caz!
You do freaky-weird flowers so well ;D
Hugs x

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous, love the touch of the charm over tilda and that fabby sentiment!

Tammy said...

This put a smile on my face!
Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz! Thanks for your lovely comment.. we're expecting a new delivery of Miltons second week of April so it should be better then :-) Your card is really cute! I love the way you've matched the stamp and greeting :-) Beautiful textures too.. Dulcie xx

Sandie said...

I love this!!! I'm sure it'll just about sum my DD up in a few years.

Sandybeaches said...

Love it! very inspiring! great idea to take a 'side' photo shot to see the layers:)

Angie said...

I absolutely adore this card, and that sentiment is fabulous!!!