Search This Blog

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Creepy Cake - Royal Pain!

As soon as I saw these new Creepy Cakes Digi Stamps from The Greeting Farm I fell in love. This one is called "Royal Pain" and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - RV00/RV02
Clothing - RV00/Rv02/C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9
I have used Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock, the scalloped cardstock is by Craftwork Cards in a pack of black and white that I got from Creative Treasures, the spotted paper is October Afternoon "Cherry Hill". I have embellished with feathers from Craft Fairy, heart pins, black lace, Dovecraft crystal decorative brads, ribbon from HobbyCraft and some pearl bling from my stash. To finish off I added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Here is a picture from a slightly different angle. The card is really dimensional as there is 3D foam raising each of the three layers.
Be sure to come back tomorrow as I will have my card for this weeks challenge on Anyone for Anya?

5 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

What a stunning card Caz Love the colours very Sassy and that TGF image is to die for
Hugs Susie xx

Sandie said...

Stunning card, I just love the easel design.

COCO said...

Oh waouh , you card is very wonderful !!
come on in my blog , I organizes a little blog candy .
hugs coco

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Gorgeous card i love your style Fab
hugs ]
Sylvie xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is a stunner!
hugs
Sue x