Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Sketchy Saturday...

Here is a card I made with the sketch from Saturday over on the Club Anya & Friends Blog. For my card I have used one of the Creepy Cakes....I do love to colour these cuties. The papers are SEI "Clare" and they are stunning and all are either foiled or embossed...sometimes both. I have layered the scrummy papers with Bazzill and DCWV cardstock and embellished with a piece of a Prima Bling Swirl, other bling from my stash and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Had a lovely afternoon yesterday, Hubby was home from work by 5.15pm and we dropped Georgia off at Gymnastics (she has a comp on Sunday so needs the training) and then we popped into The Centre MK to look for a dress for me to wear to my cousins wedding in May....I like to be prepared just incase I don't see something I like straight away. Well all the new season dresses etc are just arriving and I got a dress and shrug in Debenhams from the Rocha by John Rocha range....it is navy and has a gorgeous applique flower in lime, pink and turquoise...and I got a matching turquoise shrug to wear over it.....now I need shoes...and possibly a bag!!!

4 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Ohh what cute and fabulous card. Hugs Marja

Cath x said...

You're very talented Caz, gorgeous!

Kit said...

Great card Caz, I love the colours :o) and the gems are gorgeous.

Guylaine Seyer said...

this is a lovely card