Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie

This week SJ has a cute image for you all...her name is Rach and she loves to knit. I have used the pre-coloured image...I just love to show how easy it is to match them to papers in your stash...SJ chooses such easy to work with colours. The papers in my card are by WRMK "Tiffany's" which I have inked all the edges of with Versamagic chalk ink in Jumbo Java. I have embellished with some gorgeous Heidi Grace pins that I have had since 2007, a crochet flower by My Minds Eye, some pearl bling by Basic Grey and some cute pink cherry blossoms that came with my kit from Creative Treasures. Finally I added some American Craft ribbon and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards also available from Creative Treasures...

If you like the look of Rach, be sure to head on over to SJ's Little Musings and download her...HERE!

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Caz. Love all the pins and crochet flower!
Clairex

Andrea said...

Great card - I love the crochet flower!
Love, Andrea xx

JAN said...

beautiful card and i daore the crochet flower in super spring blue

kelly ledder said...

lovely in every way

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Caz lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda