Search This Blog

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Spots & Dots!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Spots & Dots!". We are also sponsored this week by Phindy's Place. The image I have used on my card is one of Phindy's called "Helping Hand" which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E00/E000/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Clothing - R27/BG11/BG13/BG15/BG18/B39/Y17
The papers are all October Afternoon "Report Card" and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado "Tell it like it is" and I have added some KI Memories "Love Elsie Toby" ribbon and a button from my stash.

Be sure to pop over and check out this weeks challenge, some of the DT have used other images from Phindy's Place. This card once again used the sketch over on A Spoon Full of Sugar.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Caz! An adorable card!

Tasha said...

Caz this is so fab, i love the iamge - how cute. The sentiment is awesome and the papers are really funky
love tasha xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Caz and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

Hi Caz! I love that spotty paper and the cuties on this card.
hugs, annie x