Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Something Completely Different!

This week on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we want you to do something completely different, whether that is a technique you have never tried, new stamps, a new template it's your choice. We are also sponsored again this week by Tracy at Dies to Die For...the place I get all my TGF images from.

For my card I have used one of the new Cheeky Cherry range, her name is "Cheeky Rockabilly", I thought she needed something a little cheeky so I found a template online for a corset and cut it out, traced around it and added some lace trim and a ribbon. I coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9
Clothing - R35/R37
The paper I used in the background is by Stampin' Up, the corset is cut from a piece of Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Notes" flocked damask. I also added some ribbon bows and marabou feather from Craft Fairy, some black Bazzill Tulle, a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, and some heart pins that you can now get from Wild Orchid Crafts. The "I Love You" was a stamp in a set by KaiserCrafts and I have coloured in some bits with the red that I used in the image, and used my SU punch to make the shape, finally I added some bling to finish off.

Be sure to pop over and check out what the rest of the DT came up with.

5 comments:

COCO said...

ohhhhh Caz your card is very gorgeous !!! I love your creation !!!
hugs coco

Larisa said...

oh, Caz, it is so great! So nice idea!!!

Leann said...

Oooooh look - it's one of the TGF Playboy Bunnies... ;D
Gorgeous, gorgeous card Caz, I can see me deciding I love these by the time you've finished with 'em!!!!
Hugs x

Stacey said...

Wow Caz! She is one foxy lady! Loving your sexy corset and the funky feather and pins are fab ~♥~

Gibmiss said...

HI CAZ
this is a gorgeous card love your style ...soooo different
Hugs
Sylvie xx