Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Another SJ's Little Musings...

Here is another card I made with one of SJ's Little Musings, this one is called Elizabeth. I have printed her onto Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock and matted her with some Bazzill cardstock. The papers are all Prima Marketing "Pulse Collection" that are layered with some black Bazzill cardstock. I have used some net stuff that was white so I ran a purple and black chalk ink over them to change the colour. I have also added some Bazzill Tulle in black, a star pin from Tabby Crafts and both the sentiments are by Craftwork Cards.

You can get this digi freebies from SJ's Little Musings...HERE. Follow the link to the image and then right mouse click to save it. Please remember SJ offers these images for PERSONAL not commercial use.

Come back tomorrow to see another new card...this time featuring a Squiggle stamp and a fab ribbon kit from Creative Treasures...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This colour scheme is just perfect for a teenager Caz!! Lol Lynn ♥

Cal said...

I love this!!

Tasha said...

Fabulous card love the image its really cool. Love the prima papers and the fab sentiment
love tasha xx