Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friday Sketchers #84

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on the Friday Sketchers challenge blog. The main image is "Oliver" from the Oliver & Amelia "Happy Days" set by The Greeting Farm. They are due to be released on March 1st, but Marie put a limited amount of them up for sale on January 1st and I was lucky enough to get hold of them.

I have coloured Oliver with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/B21/B24/E49
Dinosaurs - YG91/YG95/W5
The papers are all Basic Grey "Granola" and I have added some raffia, buttons and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

I loved colouring Oliver...he saw such fun. Be sure to check the DT cards over on Friday Sketchers as they are well worth a browse for inspiration.

8 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

He's just utterly adorable! I LOVE that little Oliver, reminds me so much of my son. Love the colors and papers you chose, it all flows perfectly :0)

Ally said...

Your cards are always such an inspiration. Thank you xx

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee Fab Caz! Kim

Paula said...

He is so gorgeous & cute. beautiful card Caz.
Paula x

Shannon said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love this card!
Hugs,
Shannon

MarkerGeek said...

Fab Caz! Perfect boy card!

I picked this set up too, and mine landed through my door today, so I'll be inking them up very soon! Oliver is sooooo cute with his dinosaurs!

Anki said...

Love it Caz! Hope you are having a fun and great start of 2010! Wishing you a wonderful week! Kramis - Anki

Jeanette said...

Oh my Gosh Caz! I am in love with this image. It is so cute and of course your coloring of it is amazing! Fantastic card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers! Hugs Jeanette :)