Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Daring Cardmakers "Schooldays"

This week, my final week as Guest DT over on Daring Cardmakers the theme is Schooldays. For my card I decided to make an Apple shaped card....I always think of "An Apple for the Teacher". To make the apple shaped card I traced around a template made from a Cider Coaster in the bar on last years GoGo Getaway. The image I have used is by The Greeting Farm, "Teacher Anya". I have coloured the image with Copics (but cannot remember the colours). The papers October Afternoon "Detours" with stickers and journal cards from the October Afternoon "Report Card" range, and the "G" sticker is by Sassafras Lass.

So that's it.....my final Guest DT week. It has been great fun working with a lovely group of crafters, so a huge thank you to them all for having me.

9 comments:

Rika said...

Great card caz, love the apple shape.

Emma said...

Love this card Caz! The apple shape is a fantastic idea!

Lynda said...

This is an absolutely incredible card Caz - you are so creative. You've been a fantastic GD for the past month - thank you so much for joining us.

Love Lynda xxx

Ruby said...

Aw, that's gorgeous!!! Love the colours you've used, fab! :o)

Kathy said...

This is brilliant! I love the apple shape idea, just perfect for Keryn's dare. It's been a real treat to have you working with us and I hope you'll still be coming to play with us often!

Miri said...

Love it! It's so beautiful!

Lythan said...

Yet another amazing card. You have such awesome talent Caz! (And next time I spot you at Ally Pally I shall say hello as I was too shy last time...) Thanks for being such a great Guest Designer :)

Laura said...

OMG! This is so cute! I am totally into shaped cards!!! You just gave me an idea! :) LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!

Miri said...

I like your card a lot. Such a good idea to use the apple shape - and the colours are so bright and cheerful!