Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Can You Feel It!

This weeks challenge over on Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog has been set by Sandie, and the theme she has chosen is "Can You Feel It!", she wants to see texture on your cards or projects.

For my project I have made another Easel Card Calendar. I have used DCWV "La Creme" 8x8 paper stack. This pad includes some gorgeous flocked papers....including the one I have used for the front of my calendar. I have also added some satin ribbon, a marabou feather, a pearl pin, sentiment by Craftwork Cards (circle one). I have used my Nestie labels to cut the shields for the front and the stamp I used on the inside is by Technique Tuesday "Loving Words" by Ali Edwards.
Here is a view from another angle, as you can see it is decorated on all sides...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous absoloutly beautiful I love the papers

MarkerGeek said...

Oh so very elegant, Caz! Love it.

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful

Inspire Creationz said...

This project is just gorgeous!!!! Very elegant
Claire xx