Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Sew Beady!


This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Sew Beady!", we want to see you use beads on your card or project. We are sponsored this week by our regular monthly sponsor...Simon Says Stamp.

This week I decided to make a little box for Georgia to keep her rings in...she loved the advent calendar that I made so much, that I thought this would be perfect for her. I have used a stamp by The Greeting Farm called "Sassy Suzi" which has been coloured with Copics (sorry forgot to write down the colours). I used premade craft match boxes for this one.....didn't have time to make those myself. The papers are all My Minds Eye "Bloom & Grow". I have also used my Nesties for the scalloped oval around the image and also for the top. I have further embellished with flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, a heart pin, and rafia and lace from my stash. As you can see I have added a Prima flower to her hair and in the centre have added some pearl beads.

Be sure to pop over and take part....you never know, you might just win the $25 gift certificate...

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Caz
This is so darn cute! Love that you created a jewelry box and love that you used a nesti for the top.
It turned out fantastic. She's going to love it.

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous, Caz!! Georgia will love it.

So sorry I haven't dropped by lately - this time of year is just far too busy!

helencreaty1 said...

adorable box, i love the papers you chose, they work so good together, and your colouring is great as ever, =),and nice details
hugsssssss from peru
have a nice day
helen

Deb said...

oh wow, this is so special, love this, very sweet! hugs Debx

Patricia St Martin said...

I love your blog... Your cards are fantastic! I'm will put your candy on my blog, please stop by
http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/

JAN said...

wow super cute this is one of the best things i have seen in a looong time thank you for sharing your immense TALENT and creativity