Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Just Because Card...

I got this cutie stamp by The Greetings Farm at the beginning of the month, and finally I had a chance to ink her up and use her last night. It was such a lovely change to just make a card and not do it for a DT, challenge...but just for me because I wanted to do it...my way.

Along with "Princess Ava" by The Greeting Farm I used DCWV "Be Mine" stack layered with some Bazzill cardstock...which I distressed. Added some lace, flowers by Tabby Crafts & Wild Orchid Crafts to which I added some DecoArt "Glamour Dust", plus some pins which are by Fancy Pants and Heidi Grace, and then finally added some pearl bling.....I think this is a "congratulations you kissed enough frogs and found your prince" card....LOL.

So tomorrow is my first card on the Lili of the Valley Challenge DT.....and of course me Cute Card Thursday card...so please come back and check them both out.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Beautiful card Caz! Love the layout and the image is coloured wonderfully. Hugs, Maria