Search This Blog

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Some of the stuff I have made.....

I have been having a great time, scrapping, chatting, laughing & eating....

And here are some of the things I have made so far...

The picture on this layout was only taken on Friday at the Harvest Assembly at Georgia's new school. As she came out I grabbed this quick photo of her and her new friend. The papers are all October Afternoon, and I have also used one of the Joournal Diecuts, Prima bling and letters by Sassafras Lass. I ran out of letters so have used the negative.....

Here is a cute Halloween box I made with my Sizzix Box Die 2....I cut the box from Doodlebug flocked cardstock...so it feels fabulous and velvety. The embellishments are a mixture of Making Memories ones from the last couple of years.

Finally, here is the first page in my Prima Canvas album (Donna Downey Collection). It took me from April until Ally Pally last weekend. I have used some Jo Sonja and Blonde Moments paints, a Prima Journalling card, MAMBI Bling, Prima Blossom and the butterflies were cut with my X-Cut 3D punch and embellished with pearls. Finally I have added some Jo Sonja opal dust to the canvas for a little extra sparkle.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the card I made for this weeks challenge on Anyone For Anya? Challenge Blog.

No comments: