Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Friday Sketchers #73

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. For my card I have used Devil Tilda which I have masked to sit on the skull, both stamps are from the "So Spooky" range by Magnolia. I have coloured the images with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E000/E11/R20
Hair - C1/C3/C5/C7/C9
Clothing - R37/C9
Socks - C1/C3
Skull - C1/C9
The papers are Basic Grey "Eerie" and I have also used some Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock and a piece of random red cardstock. The only other embellishments are some spotted ribbon from my stash, some bats that I created from the sugar coated cardstock using my Martha Stewart punch, and a skull that I made using the Magnolia stamp and some shrink plastic. To finish off I added a sentiment using some Doodlebug Halloween stamps, my Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches. Both the main image and the sentiment have also been raised up on 3D foam pads.

Thanks to the ladies over on the Friday Sketchers blog, for their sketch and wonderful inspiration...I always love playing along.

1 comment:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Caz THis is very very cute!! Love the colors you have used with your cute little scene.
hugs, janny