Search This Blog

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Anyone for Anya? Week 7 - You're Anya!

This week on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog the theme is "You're Anya!". We want you to make a card with the Anya (or any other stamp from The Greeting Farm) that reflects your personality...so use the one that suits you best.

For my card I have used Shopping Anya from the original Miss Anya set. I also added My Guy Ian, who has come along for moral support and to carry the bags when they get too heavy...like all good Husbands/Partners are supposed to do. Anya & Ian have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair (Anya) - E50/E31
Hair (Ian) - E31/E33
Clothing (Anya) - B32/E47/E49
Bags - E31/R46/B32
Clothing (Ian) - B93/B95/R46
The papers are by Collage Press "Camden". I have used a Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Punch for the heart border and my Nesties to create the mat for the main image. The ribbon is some I found lurking at the bottom of my ribbon mountain, the flowers are all by Prima, layered and attached with a Doodlebug sugar coated brad. Finally I have added a red heart pin and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards that has been layered using my Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches.

As I was finishing off this card, Lyns asked to buy it to give to her hubby for his birthday, so I tailored the sentiment especially for her....and now I have had an order for another very similar for Sasha to give to her Sister...I will be back with that one on Monday...as long as I remember to take a photo before I let her take it home....

Tomorrow is our last day...all too soon good things must come to an end.....I have had a fab day and have even wandered around the crop room and lounge area in my PJ's.....scrapping in PJ's is so much more comfortable.

Don't forget to come back on Monday to my project for the new challenge on Crafty Angels...

5 comments:

Neenie said...

Gorgeous card, Caz! Fab papers and great images and colouring, as ever. Love that My Guy Ian image, can't help but giggle at the fact he's got his hands firmly in his pockets and she's carrying the bags - looks like a shopping trip with my hubby!!x :)

Minxy said...

Oh your card is awsome, i love everything about it.. and i'm so jelious you have the mr ian stamps.. i need that set lol

shortyrose said...

What a wonderful card. It's a great idea!!!

Greetings from Germany
shortyrose

Debi said...

love how you used both images, simply adorable!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi collegue! ;)

Love this colors together and the papers are gorgeous. Also love that you made a couple! There is always a lot to see on your cards but the image always keeps the focus and that's great!

Liefs, Renata