Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anyone for Anya? - Week 5 - "Funky Flowers"

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog our theme is "Funky Flowers". For my funky flowers I have used a technique called "Burning Fabric". Your flowers must be made of a synthetic material to unable the "burn" part. Check out my tutorial for it....

I have used a Miss Anya from the "Rain, Snow & Shine" set and coloured the image with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - W1/W3/W5/W7
Clothing - R59/G99/R20/R21
Boots - E77
The papers are all My Minds Eye Signature "Festive" papers that I got in a pad at The Range. I have layered them with some Bazzill Cardstock and added some ribbon and a snowflake charm from my stash, and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. For the swirls I used my EK Success punch and I also used my Nestabilities to cut the oval and scalloped oval.

Be sure to pop over and check out the rest of the DT's fabulousness.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Lovely card, I love the colours you used which turns it from sickly sweet into a funky image.


Cazzy x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great that burned fabric flower!! Also love the swirls, the gorgeous snowflake charm and the good layout.

Liefs, Renata