Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Teen Terrors!"

This week over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog our theme is "Teen Terrors!". We want to see your teen theme ATC's. Now most of the other DT members had opted for boy terrors...so I decided to take the girl terror option. I decided to use one of the new Greeting Farm Miss Anya's (Dressy Set), and also the Magnolia "brickwall" stamp. I have coloured all the images with my Copics and added some Stickles Glitter Glue in "black diamond. The sentiment was done using my ATB tape writer.

I will have some more news to share with you later today, and don't forget to check out my Blog Candy, which will end this evening at 11.59pm BST.

Have a fab day....even if like me you have a sky full of grey!

11 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh my ! this is so adorable...I want one...hehehe! you did a awesome job on this...glad I stoped to take a look today...will be back later for more news too...

Crafting Queen said...

Love the colours you used, the wall is wonderful, feels real. Anesha:-)

Unknown said...

We have a sky full of very heavy rain Caz!! I love her - she looks so different in these colours and truly is a terrible teen!! Lol Lynn ♥

Juls said...

wow!! she is very trendy! Love how you have done her hair and her eyeshadow! fab!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB !!!! i love this ATC sooooo cool and i do believe she has my hair in reverse hahahaha although mine is shocking pink, and im longer a teen hahahaha

MarkerGeek said...

This is awesome, Caz! Love how Anya looks in the red/black combo.

Brocéliane said...

Fabulous ATC Caz:)

Sue said...

What super colours and nice to see a terrible teen girl.
Sue x

kc_froglady said...

this is great! Yes there are teen girl terrors out there too :( It is unfortunate that any have to be terrors as life would be so much nicer with out them LOL!

I do love the color combo and the bricks are fabulous!

Leann said...

Oooooh this is fab - she's perfect as a scary goth!
Hugs x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is just too cool, love this ATC.
hugs
Sue x