Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stamping Bella Ketto Stamps

I got these super cute Stamping Bella stamps on Friday from Stampeze...via Marlene who went and collected them for me...thanks Hun. They are so cute and diddy, that I couldn't resist inking them up and making a card.

I have used "Charlotte Ketto" and I coloured her (carefully, she is small) with my Copics and cut and layered using my Nestabilities. I have used some yummy MME "Bloom & Grow" papers layered with Coredinations cardstock. I also added a scrap of ribbon, a pin and some flowers held with a spacer and Doodlebug sugar coated brad all from my stash. The sentiment has been created using a die-cut from Craftwork Cards layered up using my oval and scalloped oval punches from Stampin' Up. Georgia thinks this stamp looks like her...and I even coloured her with "yellow" (blonde) hair...just like Georgia.

Still working on moving my stash back into my Craft Room. Progress is slow and steady, but progress is being made and I am tidying the space up as I go....fingers crossed it will be finished by Tuesday/Wednesday (before I am on holiday).

2 comments:

Leann said...

Aaaaaw such a little cutie Caz - love it!

Hugs x

Tracey said...

Love the orange on here Caz and the Kettos are just adorable! xx