Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

A Double Act....

As it was a lovely weekend and I wanted to be in the garden, I decided to combine two of the Friday challenges.....Just Magnolia & Friday Sketchers. For my card I have used a Magnolia stamp from the Spring Stamp Club and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - C-1/C-3/C-5/C-7
Dress - C-1/C-3
Apron & Wellies - R27

The papers are all by DCWV "La Creme" stack, and I have added some red Coredinations cardstock for layering. The blossoms are a mix of Prima and Craft Fairy and they are attached with a brad and spacer, finally I finished off with some bling, and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards that I have layered with my Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval punches. The inside is decorated but my batteries ran out, so will add it later this evening.

Thanks to the DT's from both Blogs...as always your work is an inspiration. Georgia was back at school this morning....and I was paranoid about over sleeping....but all turned out OK....all because I left the curtains open a little in my bedroom and the sunshine woke me....yay for the sunshine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning card, love everything about it !

Artyjen said...

Super card great colours.......looks so rich.
xoxo

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x