Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #53

Here is my card using this weeks sketch over on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog. For my main image I have used one of my DT stamps from www.dream2stamp.de and I have coloured it with Copics using the following colours...
Birdhouse - E43/E49
Branch - E47/BG18
Ribbon - YG23
Birds - E43/E21
The papers are DCWV "The Green Stack" and are made from 70% recycled paper. I have layer the main image with Coredinations cardstock cut with my Nestabilities, and added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards layered using my Stampin' Up punches (scallop & scalloped oval), some pearl bling and some Prima blossoms attached with a Doodlebug sugar coated brad and spacer.

I have also decorated the inside using the leftover scraps and another few Prima blossoms.

It's Sketch Saturdays Blogs first birthday, and if you take part there are lots of lovely prizes to be won.

12 comments:

maxine said...

wow fantastic card, lovely colours.

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Caz, I love what youve done with the image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love your color combo and your coloring is wonderful! =)

COCO said...

wo very fabulous card and nice coloring Caz !!!!
Thanks for joining in at SS this week and for entering for my surprise bag!
Hugs COCO

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful.I love the little birdies and the colour combo.

Glenda

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Caz! Love the colours!

Tammy said...

Hi Caz
I'm loving the chubby birds.
Great job on coloring and layout. This turned out super.

tracie said...

Fabulous card Caz, oh I love this gorgeous colour scheme and pretty details. Thanks for joining us this week at SS and for your kind words.. good luck with my surprise candy
hugs
Tracie :)x

Jeanette said...

I am so in love with the colors on your card Caz! They are just gorgeous! Fantastic card.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS and thanks for entering for my Surprise gift bag!
Hugs Jeanette xx

100drine said...

Des couleurs qui ressortent vraiment très bien, une superbe réussite !!!

Sandra said...

Hi Caz! Gorgeous card, just love those papers and the colour combo is great too. Thanks for joining in with Sketch Saturday's big birthday bash.
Sandra x

Jo said...

Hi Caz :)
fabby card! beautiful inside and out
Thank you for joining in our challenge and for entering my PBC
Jo xx