Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Spring Time"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "Spring Time". For my ATC I have used one of The Greeting Farm Miss Anya's. She has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Peeled Pain/Faded Jeans (Clothing)
Tea Dye (Basket)
Spiced Marmalade (Tulips)
The paper is a scrap of My Minds Eye that I got in a pad from The Range and I have added with sentiment/words using my ATB tape writer. I went for a Spring Forward/Fall Back sentiment as this coming weekend the clocks go forward....and we have one hour less sleep...

We have also announced a new guest DT for April, so why not pop over and join in the fun.

11 comments:

Zarah said...

That's so CUTE!

Annie said...

what a great iterpretation of the theme Caz, and a fabulous ATC with Miss Anya. hugs, annie x

Dragonfly said...

Nice paper Caz.

Zoe said...

Hi Caz, i thought it was about time i came and left you soem love, i often have a quick nose at your blog. I love the way you have coloured miss anya!! She looks perfect!! Infact its your fabulous colouring that made me get some distress inks to try myself ( well you and marlene i wont let you take all the blame!!!), i am by no means at your level, but i am slowly getting there. Thanks soo much for all the inspiration, i am LOVING the inks!!!
Take care,
Zoe x

Unknown said...

really lovely and soo cute. i love those papers from mme and the image fits great.
hugs, bea

MichelleO said...

Too pretty! Love this little lady and the colors are great!
HUGS
MichelleO

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB ATC love the bright colours xxx

Louise said...

love your ATC and the colours are lush so bright and vibrant.

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Caz,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

jan said...

A gorgeous creation Caz, I so love these girls, but they have gone up to £13.00 at funky kits now so my budget won't allow. sob.

Hugs Jan xx

Tracey said...

Caz, this is fantastic! I love your Miss Anya!