Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 1 Sketch by Tiets

Ok, so I am a little late with this...although not too late. Here is my card for the first challenge over on The Sugar Bowl, which is a fab sketch provided by Tiets. For my card I have use one of e new Leanne Ellis stamps and coloured her with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Warm Grey 5 (Hair)
Ruby/Black (Dress)
Ruby/Pastel Pink/Forest Green (Flowers)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
The papers are all from a PaperMania 6x6 black & white paper pad, and I have also used Bazzill black tulle, Imaginisce and Prima blossoms, a red heart pin and black pearls from my stash. Finally I have added a sentiment by Stampin' Up "Best Yet" Hostess set, and some Sakura clear glitter gel pen for added sparkle.

Why not pop over (if you haven't already) and join in.

11 comments:

clare said...

omg caz..this card is just great,i love the colours,i love the image,i love that is not the same as the others..pink,purple and more pink..its great.
good luck with challenge.
hugs clare xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

What a great colour sheme! I love the blast of red. Great card and thanks for joining the challenge!
Judy x

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Caz
What a gorgeously sweet card!
I ove the colour scheme!
Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
Happy New Year
Sugar Mama x

Ellen said...

What a beautiful card, the stamp is so cute and the colors you used are stunning !!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. I loooove the papers you've used. Michele x

Sherri Thacker said...

This is the sweetest card. I love all of the new images. I may have to break down and buy some! TFS, Sherri

Amanda said...

gorgeous card. xx

Tiets said...

wowww an exciting card with all those colors!

Annie said...

stunning card Caz and such an adorable image. hugs, annie x

sugarnellie said...

Stunning and those colours are so sassy. LOVE IT.

Mira said...

This is lovely :)
I used about the same colours ;)