Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tilda Think Pink Card

With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month I have used my new Magnolia "Pink Collection" stamps to make this card. The image has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cinnamon/Cocoa (Hair)
Rose Pink (Rose)
Lavendar/Lilac (Dress & Tights)
The papers are all Blonde Moments "Sugar Dumpling" and I have used the "Totally Tabs" stamps and punch by Stampin' Up, with the sentiment made using my ATB tape writer and a Magnolia stamp.

My ScrapaGoGo November DT kit arrived yesterday, so I have a weekend of scrapping to look forward to.....the kit is just so yummy it really isn't a hardship.

7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card cas

love it

hugs jane x

MichelleO said...

perfectly pink! Just adorable...
HUGS
MichelleO

jo said...

ahhh its stunning huggs jo x

carolann said...

Wow this card is truely awesome hun
(clapping) stunning well done xxxxxxxx

CraftyC said...

Just gorgeous Caz, I've just got that stamp too and cant wait to colour her in!
Clairexx

Michele Roos said...

Ahhh this is such a cute card. Love the image. Michele x

Annie said...

Such a pretty card in pink and lilac and an adorable Tilda. enjoy your weekend playing with your new kit! hugs, annie x