Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 27 "Cats and Dogs"

This week the challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog is "Cats and Dogs".

For my card I have used 2 hAnglar & stAnglar images. The are both coloured with my ProMarkers, and I have used the following colours...

Ivory/Vanilla/Blush (Face)
Pastel Yellow/Apricot (Hair)
Apricot/Sandstone/Pumpkin (Cats)
Cocoa (Shoes & Basket)
Lavendar/Pastel Blue (T-Shirt)
Lilac (Shorts)
Pastel Blue (Socks)

I have used some Bazzill and Chatterbox "Eclectique", Crate Paper "Sweet Branch". The chipboard buttons are also by Crate Paper. For the sentiment I used a template that was in the August ScrapaGoGo greetings kit as was the rik rak. Finally I added some Prima flowers from my stash.

As you have come to expect, the cards of the DT over on Cute Card Thursday are stunning...very inspiring.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Sweet card Caz and great colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the sweet images and great layout, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

So lovely Caz, great images ;) and the colours are fab!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Amanda said...

youre colouring is just amazing. mine always looks abit naff

Annie said...

Beautiful Caz, and I love this little H&S girl - it's the one I've got but would love to get my hands on the kitties in the basket too. Your colouring with those markers is really fabulous. Hugs, annie x

darcy48 said...

I love these images you have used Caz can't wait until they are here in this country great card.x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the little girl and those cats are so cute. Jillix

carolann said...

Wow stunning card brilliant colours and love the image well done hun xxxxx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the image and your cats are adorable !! :)Kathy

Rasofiel said...

wow!!! this is soooo cute!!! i love cats and i just love this card, you have done a fenomenal job!!! big hugs from norway :O) vyanmica