Search This Blog

Friday, September 05, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 26 "Pretty in Pink"



This weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog is "Pretty in Pink". I got a bit carried away last night and ended up making two version...quite similar though.

In both the cards I have used hAnglar & stAnglar images, with sentiments by Hero Arts. All the papers and stickers used were Sassafras Lass, but I can't remember the range...will check later. I have also added some Prima flowers with buttons for centres.

Darn Blogger, I just accidentally deleted the image and will have to add it back when I get home. The other image was the H&S girl with watering can stamp....Finally I have added the 2nd card back. Also Leann was correct and the papers are Sassafras Lass Serendipity "Sunshine Lollipop".

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Caz, love the image. I'll pop back later to check out your other card. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Chrissie said...

This is such a great card Caz, fabulous images. Don't you hate it when blogger plays up and you have to re-do everything?

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Caz! love it :)

Also got a reward for you on my blog, you probably already have it.. but wanted to give it to you as well!

Hugs, Marlene x

carolann said...

Brilliant card I love the image and the colours you have used well done hun xxxx

Leann said...

I'm pretty sure the papers are the yummy Sunshine Lollipop range Caz :)

Gorgeous card ~ I'll pop back for the other one later!

angeljakki said...

great image amd lovely card

Annie said...

well this one is definately cute! and lovin' those H&S girls & guys. annie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, do love those papers and those cute hAnglar stamps.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi again a very cute design!!!!

Leann said...

Of course I was right Caz ~ didn't you know I'm pure genius?! ;)

Jilli said...

Caz, these are just beautiful, I love the DP's and the images are adorable and coloured beautifully. Jillix

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love it.
Mrs Wonka x

carolann said...

These cards are awesome hun I love the image of them in the pot well done xxxx