Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cupcake Tilda Card

After seeing the gorgeous card that t-cake made with this stamp, I just had to ink mine up and create one.

In addition to Cupcake Tilda I have used a selection of Hero Arts sentiment stamps and cupcake. The papers are all PaperMania "Sweet Nothings". The blossoms are by Prima with some random buttons from my stash. I have coloured all the images with my ProMarkers and added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Tilda's hair, wings and the swirls on her dress...plus the sprinkles on the large cupcake. I also added some Stickles around the buttons and onto the flowers....and they look so sparkly.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz I love the cupcake paper and flowers They go so well with this girly card,
Hugs Debbie x

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun love the stamp WTG xxxx

Mel said...

lovely card, I've got this stamp but haven't got round to making a card with it yet, really must now I've seen yours :0)

angeljakki said...

lovely colours, very sweet

sumbine said...

Awesome card!
I like the colors and the great details.

Annie said...

aww - this is such a cutie pie Tilda - and such a pretty card. annie x

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Loving all your work, but this is so yummy. I have given you an award on my blog
Jenny
XXXXX