Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 29 "It's a Bugs Life"

The designers over on Tilda & Co Challenge Blog are taking a break this week, which gave me a chance to catch up on last weeks challenge of "It's a Bugs Life". So here is my card. I have used all Magnolia stamps with the esception of the sun stamp which is a Sugar Nellie stamp.

The paper used is Basic Grey "Euphoria", the sentiment is by Hero Arts and the brad is from Around the Blog and was in June ScrapaGoGo kit.

All images have been coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

what a great card, love the way its all put together x

Unknown said...

love it Caz its so nice Tx

Victoria said...

Very cute! A lovely reflection of the weather we've just had and the weather I hope we have again very soon! :-)
Vicky x

Annie said...

love the little scene with the summer bugs! I really must get around to inking up this Tilda! annie x