Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Summer Blooms

This weeks Theme is "Summer Blooms" and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do. You know the Anne Geddes babies in flowers...that is where the inspiration for this ATC came from.

I have used Sassafras Lass "Serendipity" papers for the background and one of the Shabby Chic range of Tilda's. She is coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. The bloom is by Junkitz and the heart pin is by Fancy Pants and was included in the June 2007 ScrapaGoGo kit. The sentiment has been created with my ATB tape writer. For those of you that like the effect, Lidl are selling a Dymo Omega for £4.99, it will take all the tapes from ATB, the only thing it can't do that the ATB one can....is use different font wheels....but still a fab price.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Oo I love this caught my eye straight away. It's fun and gorgeous.
Caz could you email your email addy please, i have a question for you. Thanks

littleshazzyn@hotmail.com

Michele said...

Love this ATC - it's really striking. The font on the label is really cool too - might have to have one of those!!

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC love the papers and the cute Tilda. Wot's an ATB tape write?

Frances said...

she is so funny Caz, love it. I keep seeing you use your ATB tape writer and it is so tempting as I love the smaller font but I already have a dymo - dilemma, dilemma!!

Fran x

Unknown said...

Shes great Caz, made me really smile Tx

cats whiskers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cats whiskers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cats whiskers said...

Those deleted comments were mine sorry loosing my mind. A great ATC as usual I love the way you always seem to make them humerous, what a great flower.
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

She fab, Caz, love the Anne Geddes inspiration, with the daisy around her head - just gorgeous! I'd love to know what a ATB writer is too, please?
Maria x

Annie said...

Tilda with the big daisy is fab! what a great interpretation of this weeks theme!