Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Card from Georgia...


Yesterday while I was busy crafting Georgia insisted that I let her have a couple of images of my new Sarah Kay stamps. So after nicely colouring the image with her new Stabilo pencils (£5.59 from HobbyCraft). The pencils were a present from David & I for winning the colouring competition and getting us a meal out today,. She always watches me make cards and asks how I did things and now she loves to blend with Sansador and paper stumps.....I love it when she says Sansador, it sounds soooo cute. At school when she is colouring she tells the other kids and the TA (teaching assistant) that at home with Mummy she blends with Sansador....they have no idea what she is talking about, and usually ask me...LOL
The card is to give to Georgia's teacher at the end of the school year. Georgia actually told me what she wanted to put on the front and I found some stickers I had left from my May 2008 ScrapaGoGo Kit (they are by Jenny Bowlin). We had to adapt a couple of them as I ran out of t's, w's and o's...the t is made from an "l", the W is an upside down M, and a couple of the o's are made from c's.

8 comments:

My Time To Craft Challenge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Georgia, takes after her mum she's made a lovely card Well done Tx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card - loving the words too

hugs jane x

Bev said...

It's fabulous! The colouring is fantastic.

Caz, please pop over to my blog, there is an award waiting for you

Annie said...

she has inherited your talent Caz! well done Georgia, and I'm sure her teacher will love the card.

Anonymous said...

Wow Georgia, what a fantastic card!! bet your mummy is really proud and your teacher will adore it!

Marlene x

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous Georgia!! Your teacher will love it!!

simplyfairies said...

Wow!!! How clever is Georgia.... it's a beautiful card.... lurves the sentiment too very apt for schooly!!!