Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 15 - Ribbon Galore


This weeks challenge over of Tilda & Co Challenge Blog was to use ribbon on your Magnolia project. So this week I have made a little pull up "Thank You" card. I have used a new Tilda with flower from the Spring 2008 release, plus a tag stamp, also from Magnolia. The papers are Basic Grey "Two Scoops" and the ribbons are both by Making Memories. I have coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils and Sansador.

I had a lovely day yesterday with the family. My Sister is dealing with a few health issues at the moment which involes waiting for test results. When I arrived after my 2 hour drive (it is usually about 1 hour 10 mins drive) I was greeted by a huge hug from my little sis...She has not hugged me like that since Mum died almost five years ago. I think she just needed it, and it was the best hug I have had in a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the test results are good news.

Today Georgia and I had a fun day just crafting and watching TV. David went off to work this morning for a quick visit to make sure all was OK after the weekends work. He then went to another company he knows for a quick interview, and was offered a job....so at least that is one thing less to worry about.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Ila said...

This is Super Cute!!..and I love the way you used the ribbon!!

debby4000 said...

this is so cute.

tracie said...

oh wow this a gorgeous little tag - very cute :-)x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous little tag!