Search This Blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh no...it's the final countdown....

Now, if you are sad like me you can hear BonJovi singing in your head...LOL

So this morning I have the final Karen Russell interactive class. Her first class yesterday was AMAZING. As she was talking at the beginning of the class she was welling up with emotion when she was talking about her kids....it bought tears to my eyes.....she is most certainly one of the most inspirational scrappers I have ever met, and her pages are stunning, and the journalling....well it's gets ya. I am so glad that when I saw her name on the list of teachers, I jumped straight in and booked, honest to god, if you ever see her name on a teaching list in this country....FORGET THE COST, FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE....JUST BOOK IT.
Anyway, been having a FAB time, Amy and her Hubby and Parents have done an amazing job, and I definately want to sign up for next years event.

So finally, here is a pretty for you to look at. I made this in the morning before I came here on Friday. Was my first time stamping with this stamp. She is of course Ballerina Tilda by Magnolia. The sentiment stamp is by SeeDee's, the papers are Basic Grey "Sultry", the ribbon is from HobbyCraft and the Blossom is an old one from the now defunct L'il Davis.

So either later tonight or tomorrow I will be back with pictures of what I made....which consists so far of a 7Gypsies Tag Book, AC 8x8 album, and 6 LO's... I think there are two more to do today. The AC album needs to have a few more pics and some journalling, the tag book needs pics from this weekend, but all the other projects are completed.

Bye for now.
Caz
x

2 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Great here you have such a fun time. Love card, such spring colours, - makes you think of spring even if it has been snowing today - those ours has melted!!

angeljakki said...

lovely colouring and colours.