Search This Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 4 "Planes, Trains & Automobiles"

So I know I am away, but thank god for free wireless internet at the hotel....ya gotta love it.

I made this card on Thursday Night/Friday Morning for this weeks challenge and am just getting around to loading it. It is for David's brothers birthday on Monday. The sentiment reads "The only difference between men and boys.... is the size of their toys"....and how true that is. I have used my Hanglar & StAnglar stamps with K&Co "Hopscotch Boy" papers, American Craft ribbon and my ATB tape writer for the sentiment. There is even a piece of Basic Grey "Cupcake" that the stamped image is matted onto.
Dinner was lush last night, and cannot I wait to have brekkie. I am also rather pleased with myself as I have actually completed 2 LO's so far, which is not bad for a ditherer like me.I have also cropped my photos ready for Karen Russell's class at 9.15am.
Caz
x

18 comments:

Cecilia said...

It's very nice card. My card is here:
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Debbie H said...

I am so jealous that you are there!! If you bump into the lovely Shirley - please say Hi to her from me!!
Love the stamps - when are they in the UK?

Sandy said...

So lovely, absolutely lovely. Wonderful colors.

Jilli said...

Love the card, the sentiment is so true! Fab colours, beautiful papers and a gorgeously (if thats a word) cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

Abbadabbadorable!!
Such fun colours and fab colouring once again :)

Love it! Hope you are having a whale of a time Caz!!

Marlene xx

Lynsey said...

Totally jealous, wish was there. Hope you are having a fab time.

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these stamps and the card is great Taniax

Sharon said...

Lol how true is that sentiment!! Lovely card!!

Mel said...

Great card, love the colours you have used. Keep enjoying yourself!

tracie said...

fabulous card, very cute. Love the sentiment - brilliant :-)x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab image and great colouring.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Julie said...

very cute card

Corie said...

Oh my this is adorable!!

Beth said...

This is fab - he's such a cutie!

Deb said...

Gorgeous! love the image and the sentiment is fab!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

angeljakki said...

lovely card

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely card, Great stamp and colouring!