Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 26 "Doodling"

This weeks challenge for Arty Girlz Blog has taken me a little longer to finish this week. I signed up to a Doodling class over on "Big Picture Scrapbooking" at the end of last year. book. I did some of the classes, and I covered my notebook in brown paper, but until this week hadn't got around to decorating it. Seeing the challenge it reminded me that I hadn't, and I thought it would be the ideal project for this weeks challenge.

So thank you ladies, as you inspired me to get it done.
Caz
x

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely brilliant. So gorgeous doodling. Love it.

Crissi Harvey said...

wow caz fantastic book love the doodling is the inside as fab as the cover?

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

cissi xx

Jeannette said...

Love your book and having had a look at your blog I love loads of your cards, they're all really good.

Sian said...

Fabby cover, love your doodling

Tania said...

Waw, faboulus cover for your doodling book!

Julie Allain said...

Absolutely fantastic doodling and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment - I'm still playing catch up

Thanks so much for joining in with the doodling challenge on Arty Girlz :) xx