Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tilda & Co Magnolia Challenge 8

Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge over on http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/ This weeks challenge is to make a Wishing you Well card. The cards and projects the DT came up with were simply stunning...well worth a look. I used Chilly Tilda, kindly stamped for me by Faeryscrapper, WRMK "Explore" papers, American Craft ribbon and my ATB tape writer for the sentiment, which reads...."I hear you are poorly, so wrap up warm".

I have a couple more that I will share later when I get in from work...more baby type cards one using the Tilda in the Tub stamp again, and another using Tilda on a cloud.

Caz
x

10 comments:

Amanda said...

great card again hun :) love that image

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours you have used and the scrummy ribbon

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh this is really adorable. Gorgeous card. Love it.

wendy said...

Great card... Love everything about it!

Amanda said...

just wanted to let you know there is an award for you over at my blog :)

Fae said...

Awww, she looks fab :) Great card - I love the dotty ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Truly stunning again *Ü*

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love the sentiment and the colours you used! I have enjoyed looking at all your cards!

Thank you for joining in with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thats Fab. Lovely wee cutie all cuddled up! Your colours are lovely.
Carol (Craft Heaven)
xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card great colours.