Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Magnolia & Sugar Nellie cards

I have been busy making cards with Georgia, and here are the ones from yesterday.
Made this one using my "Lapp Tilda" stamp and my Cricut (DoodleCharms). I used Making Memories Simply Fabulous Meg Collection, American Craft ribbons and some random buttons.






For this one I used a Sugar Nellie stamp from kit#1 and my Cricut(George & Basic Shapes). I used Blonde Moments "Friends Junction" papers from a 6"x 6" paper pad and American Craft Foam Thickers.







The next one uses Tilda in a heartdress stamp, with Blonde Moments "Friends Junction" papers. I also used my Quickutz Revolution to emboss the paper behine Tilda and my Cricut (Alphalicious) to cut "Best Wishes".








The final one is done using Lapp Tilda, Basic Grey "Blush" papers and American Craft Foam Thickers. Again, I used my Quickutz Revolution for the embossing behind Tilda.

Thanks to all those fab card makers out there who have inspired me so much recently. It feels great to make some cards again.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Amanda said...

these are fantastic. i would really love the get a Cricut but its out of my price range. everytime i see what you can do with it though.. love the guy with the guitar.

Lori said...

Gorgeous colours on the cards and I love the cricut scallop heart- must get mine out for a proper play!

JaneH said...

I absolutely love your cards. I can't wait to get the EIGHT Tilda stamps I've just ordered!

Nic said...

All beautiful cards. I adore them! I love the use of the scallop heart - I have that cartridge and never thought of that......