Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Latest Layout

I decided to scrap for myself last night, and this is my page. I have had a couple of these Heidi Swapp Clock Overlays since they came out, and for some reason I have been nervous and unsure about what to do with them. Last night I just went for it...and this is what I came up with.

I used...

Bazzill Cardstock & Heart Cardstock
Scenic Route Loveland Papers, Diecuts, Stickers & Chipboard
Heidi Swapp Bling & Clock Overlay
MAMBI Bling
Lips Sticker from an Etsy Seller

I really enjoyed myself, being able to use any products without restriction is fab....I am even using my bling without wondering if I can replace it...LOL (although I did order more last week to restock (but it was different).
Caz
x

3 comments:

cookcreateread said...

Gorgeous LO!

maz said...

Brilliant! Sometimes it's hard to use our fave stash isn't it but I work on the basis that there's always more stash out there...

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous LO Caz.