Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Nights Cards...

Last night I decided to have another attempt at a green card for the Arty Girlz Challenge Blog this week. Finally I have succeeded, and actually once I started with the green theme, I ended up making two. For this one I used Tilda with Bird, Carved Heart Tree & Tulip Grass Magnolia stamps, Basic Grey "Phoebe" papers, Prismacolour pencils with Sansador and my ATB tape writer for the sentiment.

I will load the other card later as I just managed to delete the flippin' thing by mistake and now I don't have the picture with me......darn Blogger.

This card is for my MIL, Pam's birthday which is this Saturday, so it is going in the post this evening.
Caz
x

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really lovely.

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card love all the stamps you have used and the colouring is fab.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Fae said...

Fab card, love the Phoebe papers :)

Julie Allain said...

I love this card Caz and I'm so glad that you've decided to join in with Arty Girlz because I've seen your blog before and think it's fab!

Love the name too tee hee

A new challenge has been posted today and there's a fabby prize up for grabs so don't forget to check us out :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, thought i would pop in and say hello.. i just love your magnolia cards they are soo cute.. i wonder if i will bump into you at ally pally this year? i will not be working at CTM this year but shopping as a customer.. woo hoo.. hope you are keeping well?
take care
Michelle...