Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

HS:MS SOS

Today is "Show off Sunday" over on Her Space : My Space, and here is one of the photos we took yesterday on our tour of Milton Keynes and it's sculptures. Obviously this picture is not of a sculpture, but of a reflection of the sun and clouds off the side of the glass building.

We took pictures all around Central Milton Keynes. I did a quick search on the net before we left and the list of sculptures in the city centre had about 26 on it. There are many that are in the rest of MK, but the majority are around the centre. I will show some of those off over the next week.

Last night I finally used one of my Heidi Swapp Clock Overlays....don't know why I worried about using them...as I am really pleased with the page. I will be back later to show you...once I have taken a picture etc.
Caz
x

4 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great reflection shot.

The Cook said...

I really love this shot, Caz. Very atmospheric! x

All of my Todays said...

Beautiful shot and I love your SPS from yesterday too. x

cookcreateread said...

WOW!!! Amazing shot!