Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

HS:MS Chastity

Today over on Her Space : My Space we have moved from the 7 deadly sins to their opposites...7 heavenly virtues. The first being "chastity". Chastity is the embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of body and thought. Show us chastity in your space...

Well as soon as I think of Chastity, I think of religion and marriage. So today my picture shows my wedding band and my necklace. I have a feeling these are going to be harder than the sins...and they were at times very challenging...but we thrive on challenge...so bring it on!

Just one more week before half term...boy am I looking forward to not having to get up so early and having fun time with Georgia. She is already telling me that she wants to do lots of crafting and to go to gymnastics club for 2 hours on the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday...so whom am I to disappoint her.

Off to check out everyone elses Chastity....at least I won't get the surprises I got with the Lust prompt....but you never can tell.
Caz
x

8 comments:

Louise said...

love the bling cross... great take
X

pokettiger said...

Great way to represent today's word!

Jenga said...

great idea :)

Sue said...

Clever take on today's prompt Caz :-)

I am with you. Virtues are going to be harder than vices ;-)

My children are at school this week and off next . . . lie ins . . . yes!!!

Sue

etteY said...

fab cross! great interpretation :)

Anonymous said...

Nice cross and great pairing it with your wedding ring.

All of my Todays said...

Great take I love the necklace. Just been looking at all your cards they are beautiful. x

maz said...

Ditto everything they said! Lovely cross :-)