Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Boy Cards...

Yesterday was boy card day. I received my order from Funky Kits which included the Sugar Nellie Kit #1 which includes a Cowboy and a Guitar playing boy. So here is Guitar boy. I used Crate Papers "Hampton", Quickutz Sheriff Badge, Cowboy Boots and Stetson, ATB paper writer with a scrap of crate paper for the sentiment "Happy Birthday Cowboy".
This card is using the Pirate boy from Sugar Nellie, Rusty Pickle "Mayflower" papers, ATB tape writer, and Paper Dolls cartrridge for the Cricut to cut the pirate flag, ship and skull & crossbones.

Today we are off out to visit my family (Dad, Sister and her tribe...LOL). I am looking forward to a wonderful roast dinner made by my Dad...yum yum.
Caz
x

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey caz, love all your cards!
what paper are you using to stamp onto? i think i need to have a go!
x

Amanda said...

wow i love those. always on the look out for images to use on boys cards