Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Urban Lily Secret Keeper Cards

I have had these in my stash since they were released last year, and hadn't made any of the up. So last night I had a go at one of them. I have taken pics this afternoon, but the light was poor...sorry. Anyway here is the first side. I have used Urban Lily Rub-ons, Heidi Swapp Bling Crowns & MAMBI Bling Butterfly. It opens to reveal a picture of Georgia and another Urban Lily Rub-on. I used Sharpie pens in Black and Dark Pink.

On the reverse I have used Doodlebug Simply Sweet letter stickers, Urban Lily Rub-ons, Heidi Swapp Bling Crown and a couple of Butterflies that I got in HobbyCraft.
Inside this side there is a picture of Georgia's feet.

I had a lot of fun doing these, as I choose the "lush" ones, they were already decorated, so only took about 1 hour from start to finish.
Caz
x

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

I'd just found out about these fabby little cards, googled it and I came here. I love what you've done with it. Have you done anymore?