Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ScrapaGoGo November DT work...

OK, so today is finally the 20th, so I can share....

This first page is titled "I Crown You Miss Cheeky 2007"

This next one is called "Going to the Ball". This months kit was very unusual in that you got black and white papers with small amounts of pink and blue/green. As soon as I saw the sheet of patterned paper I knew that I could colour it in....I used glitter pens to give the page extra sparkle.
This next one is a 12x6 page. I really enjoy this smaller size as it works perfectly with a 4x6 photo. The picture is of my Step-Niece taken in the summer, she is growing up so fast, and turning into a young lady.

The final page that I did was for a PDF class, and was called "You Bowl Me Over". I wanted to do a multiphoto layout as I lean more often than not to single photo pages. So this one is using pictures of Georgia when we went bowling in half term, I turned the photos to B&W and they really seemed to have a vintage feel.


I also showcased an acrylic album using the kit. Although the album was not included in the kit, they were available to purchase in the "Grab-Its".

Ok, so I also created a card, decorated the little pot that the blossoms came in, and still have lots of pieces left. Check out the ScrapaGoGo Clubhouse and see what the rest of the DT came up with....stunning work as usual.
Caz
x

No comments: