Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another picture...

Ok, so we rushed of to a Halloween Party, I had been to Asda yesterday and got a cape reduced from £6 to £1, and a witch hat that was reduced to 34p, and I was the only adult in fancy dress. Not quite an SPS as Lyns took the picture for me. I have had to play around a bit in PS Elements 5, as the background wall was an awful colour and I had a light switch and a picture frame coming out of my head. I am quite pleased with the results...although I am still learning and have a long way to go. So anyway here I am in my Witchy outfit...


Anyway, better get organised as it is the MKScrappers Crop tomorrow and as usual I am not packed.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hey fab photo!! How took that, they must be very good!! HE heeeeee

Jenga said...

Cool photo! You just need a green wart on your nose!!

Unknown said...

LOL very good, you look ace! Cor I havent used that word since I was at school, wonder where that came from!

Orwell High Blog Team said...

I love the photo but I think your pp on it is brilliant well done.
Love Stevie