Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Peace & Quiet has descended once more...

My visitors have finally left and there is an eerie silence all around the house. The cats have now decided that it is safe once more to return to the house. We have hearly seen Sooty since they all arrived yesterday, Sweep was a little braver and came in last night to sleep on our bed. Think we will have fun trying to get to school on time as Georgia only went to bed at 9.30pm, so two late nights in a row.

So only 5 more sleeps before I take off to Thame, Oxford for the MKScrappers Weekend Retreat. My stash is all packed, my printer is ready, and the new laptop will arrive on the Friday before I leave. I am really looking forward to some "me time" as for the last couple of months I have had to take Georgia to the monthly MKScrappers crop, due to David's ridiculous work hours. While she is generally really well behaved when she is there, I am more distracted, and don't get as much done as I would like.
Caz
x

No comments: