Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

HS:MS Tweezers

Todays prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "tweezers". So here are my tweezers. I love the design of these, they never fail to pluck the stray hairs in my eyebrowns, they have lovely large pads to hold onto....so easy to use....thank you Tweezerman.

I am in the final packing stages for the MKScrappers Weekend Retreat. All stash is packed and I just need to pack my clothes and have a quick vacuum around the downstairs. My new lappy is due this morning, no sign yet. I booked the delivery slot between 7am - midday...so they better get their butts in gear and deliver on time...or else...what I am not sure but it sounded good.

Took delivery of my GoGo Create October kit yesterday, and it is devine....totally lush. For those that subscribe you will not be disappointed....the stamps...yummy, the papers and bits...lush, and the G2Pieces is crammed and gorgeous. So if you don't subscribe...what the hell are you waiting for...click on the ScrapaGoGo link on the right...and get a subscription to the UK's No1 Kit....go on, you know you want to....

I am going to try to take a photo tomorrow for SPS...I have been told the hotel has wireless internet, so I should be able to upload...fingerd crossed.
Ok, till laterz
Caz
x

8 comments:

Jolanda said...

I love the angle of the photo!

Diana said...

Ditto what Jolanda said!
Have a great crop and hope your laptop arrives!
Love Di

Bobs said...

Yup - I agree, it's a fab angle!

Hope you have a brill time at the retreat!

Terrie Farrell said...

Great angle on the photo, well done. X

Hazel said...

Great shot - love the angle. Hope you have a super weekend.

Charli said...

Happy cropping to ya! And fab shot x

Louise said...

great angle Caz:) My gogo kit came this morning, haven't stroked it all yet but it does look lovely:)

Sue said...

This is the second unusual angle I have seen. Brill photo :)

LOl at your "or else" sounds like me!

Have a fab time at your retreat

Sue